Monday, 2 September 2013

Malaga Finds










I am on a much needed holiday in Malaga just now. If this post looks a little different from normal it's because I'm putting the post together using my phone.

So far I'm very impressed with the city. We are staying about 10 minutes walk from the old town. Together with my mum and sister we hit the shops today while my husband went for a walk with the baby. 

We found a lovely jewellery shop, that has really inspired me for when I get access to my beads again. It's called Uno de 50. Apparently there are lots if lovely bead shops here too so I shall have to seek them out too!

In the meantime, enjoy the inspiring images from Uno de 50.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.
    Designer Jewellery in Canada

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...