Tuesday, 11 February 2014

All Things Bright and Beautiful





I had a bit of time today to get creative, I had put a ban on myself making any jewellery just now whilst we concentrate on renovating our house, but I bought a black and white polkadot shirt recently and wanted a short bright necklace to go with it. I had a look online and in local shops but couldn't find anything that fit the bill. So I decided to order some wooden beads and make what I was looking for.

I am really pleased with the result and as I had the paints out I decided to paint a few extra beads and make a long necklace too. I have been doing so much research on pinterest and interiors magazines for inspiration our new house recently and the colours that I have been pinning have crept into this necklace. Usually fashion is first and homewares follows on from that fashion but in my case my fashion taste has followed on from interior design.It will be interesting to see if my home has some of the same style when we have done the decorating. You can see my home decor pinterest board here with lots of white walls and bright colours!

What do you think of my latest creations? I love the hot pink and teal with the natural wood. 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely bright necklace, very fresh feel - think prefect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...